Some features of the cooking classes are :
Rs 6,500 per person on purchase of 2 or more tickets. Rs 7,500 for single ticket.
Number of dishes
11-14. Mostly Vegetarian dishes unless specified otherwise. Meat dishes can be included
Can be between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm. Depends on availability.
Free pickup and drop from Agra hotel.
Cost of cooking ingredients, tea, snacks, water.
- Learn to cook like a typical Indian family. Cook and eat like a family member in a family home.
- Small and private groups.
- Transport including pickup and drop from hotel in walled city.
- Special focus on Indian vegetarian food.
- Non-vegetarian dishes can be included on request.
- Some fun activities like tying a saaree, Heena tattoo (mehandi), shopping, celebrating festivals like Diwali, Holi etc can be arranged on prior request depending upon season and availability.
- Discounts are available if you purchase more than once activity.