- No contract between the company and the guest will be applicable till the deposit has been paid and following terms and conditions accepted.
- The places visited during the day schedule depend upon timings and preferences of the guests. The sightseeing places are listed for each day and can be visited in a single day on an average but actual itinerary may differ depending upon numerous factors.
- Clients are accepted on the understanding that they appreciate the risks in travel which may include injury, sickness, theft or death and that the clients undertake the tours at their own risk. Travel insurance is highly recommended for each tour.
- We try to keep these tours as safe as possible for everyone, but we can’t be held responsible if someone falls sick directly or indirectly due to any food or drink consumed during the tour.
- Please let us know of any allergies and intolerances well in advance and we will try to do our best to make it work for you.
- Information presented on our website and emails are true to best of our knowledge. But some points of the tour like activities, duration, places may change without further notice due to reasons beyond our control. We inform the guests of any such changes as soon as possible.
- A surcharge of 3% is applicable on credit card payments.
- If the guests have any complaint or want to change anything, they must tell the group leader first as soon as possible.
- We make a point to listen to our guests but the decisions mad by tour leaders will be final in all matters
- Following are some options to book a tour:
– For advance booking of 6 months or more 40% deposit of total cost of the tour. Then remaining 30% deposit before 2 months prior to tour date. And rest 30% on arrival on
– A tour can be booked with 70% deposit of the total cost of the tour for 30 days in advance. And rest 30% on arrival on tour.
- Tour costs are calculated according to prevailing prices at the time of designing the itinerary. Company will not be held responsible for any changes beyond it’s control
- In case of underbooking, some aspects of the tour maybe changed.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST
If a guest cancels some or all portions of the booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If a tour is cancelled for any reason:
• 60 days or more prior to tour date, we will retain 25% of the tour cost.
• Between 31 and 45 days prior to tour date, we will retain 50% of the total booking cost.
• 30 days or less prior to tour date, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the
CANCELLATION BY COMPANY
We may need to cancel a tour at any time up to 45 days before tour date. The company may cancel a tour at any time prior to tour date if, due to natural disasters, political instability or any other external event, it is not possible for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your ttrip, you can transfer amount paid to an alternate date for the tour or alternatively receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. Company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a direct or indirect result of your booking including but not limited to vaccinations, air tickets, visa and travel insurance etc. Please note that different cancellation conditions may apply to some types of trips. Your booking executive will advise if differences apply.
• The refund will only be done to the bank account /credit card from which the transaction was done at the time of booking.
• The bank details provided by guest will be verified before processing the refund.
• Kindly provide the same details.
• Note that different cancellation conditions apply to different types of tours and additional services. Your booking consultant will advise if differences apply. Please keep in mind that for certain
travel arrangements the cancellation charge can be higher than those shown. In certain services a 100% cancellation fee is applicable as soon as the booking is made and the ticket is issued. You will be informed of different cancellation charges at time of booking. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
• If you don’t join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by travel agents, accommodation providers or third party tour operator and transport fees.
1) Transport in air-conditioned car with driver. Toyota Etios, Innova or similar.
2) Entry fee for all monuments and activities.
3) All meals mentioned.
4) Cost of accommodations, 4-5 star, Heritage property or equivalent.
5) Taxes, toll charges etc.
1) Cost of air-tickets.
2) Alcoholic drinks.
3) Cost of activities and meals not mentioned here.
4) Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, shopping etc.
5) Any costs arising out of circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
6) Services of a photographer which will cost extra if asked for.