Recipe of Parantha
One of the most famous dishes in North India is parantha which is loved by most of the people. When you will visit North India, you will find parantha streets everywhere around the region. This is a very popular dish which is highly popular worldwide and people from all over the world come here to enjoy it. To bring in the taste of the typical North Indian parantha, this dish is been prepared under a special process. One has to make arrangements for firewood with burning coal so that the parantha can get a smoky flavor. One can even use a griddle to prepare parantha at home. Now follow the ingredients to make this recipe:
- You will needs around 2 cups of wheat flour
- Around 2 spoons of ghee
- Around 1 spoon of chilli powder
- Water as per requirement
- Salt as per taste
- Rolling board to make the parantha
- Rolling pin
- Now mix all the ingredients given above with water to make soft dough.
- Leave the dough for 10 minutes.
- Prepare three to four balls of the dough for later use.
- Place the dough ball on the rolling platform and roll on it.
- Now apply some ghee on top of it.
- Fold it in a shape of a crescent and apply ghee and fold it in a triangle shape.
- With the help of rolling pin, roll the dough into triangle or circle.
- Now fry with ghee on tava and eat it with your favorite side dish.