Poha has inherited quality of easy digestion and gets ready in minutes for a tummy full breakfast. It is suitable to consume for all age group, made from flattened rice. Best paired with onions, grated coconut and coriander leaves
- Beaten Rice- 1 cup.
- Crushed Groundnuts- ¼ Cup.
- Coconut grated- ¼ Cup.
- Coriander leaves- ¼ Cup.
- Curry leaves- 1 stalk.
- Sugar- ¼ tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Green chillies- 4.
- Lime Juice- 1 tsp.
- Oil- 1.5 tsp.
- Chopped onions-2.
- Chopped small potatoes- 2.
- Cumin and Mustard seeds- ½ tsp.
- In a vessel, Wash poha till clean.
- In a heavy sauce pan, heat little oil, add seeds and then potatoes.
- Add curry leaves and green chillies and stir it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried onions till tender.
- Now add poha and other ingredients.
- If you want little pungent taste, squeeze few drops of lemon.
- Garnish with little coriander and grated coconut.
- Serve with hot tea or coffee.