Indian cooking class: Full day
Duration: 9 – 10 hours
- 2-3 vegetable dishes and/or curries
- 2-3 Lentil dishes
- Rice. Steamed and pulao or biryani.
- Indian breads (rotis, naans and paranthas)
- 4-5 Indian snacks like samosa, poha, pakoda, chaat, kachori of different types
- 3 -4 Desserts : Kheer, halwa, mithai (Indian sweets)
- 2-3 drinks: Lassi (salty and sweet), Aam panna
Cost: Rs 12,000 per guest and Rs 10,000 on buying 2 or more slots.
Indian cooking class: Half Day
Duration: 5 hours
- Rice Pulao
- Roti and Paranthaa(Indian breads)
- 2 lentils dishes
- 2 vegetable dishes
- 3-4 Indian snacks samosa, pakoda (with different fillings)
- 1-2 Desserts : halwa and/or kheer
- Drink: Lassi (Sweet, Salty or flavoured) or Aam Panna
Cost: Rs 7,500 per guest. INR 6,500 on buying 2 or more slots.
What you get in cooking classes with India Food Tour:
If guests want to learn to cook Indian meat dishes, they can add a few according to their own preferences.
- Meat curries like Butter Chicken, Mutton curry etc for Rs 1,500 for 2 dishes.
- Kababs and other barbeque dishes Chicken Tikka Masala, for Rs 1,800 for 2 dishes.
Certain signature South Indian dishes like Masala Dosa, Idli, Uttapam, Rasam can be included for Rs 2,000
As most people in India are vegetarians, India is one of the best places to learn vegetarian and vegan cooking without use of any animal products. Although most of our classes teach vegetarian cooking, we can hold special classes to teach vegan cooking too.
- Learn to cook like an Indian family does.
- Classes led by a qualified chef inside a typical Indian kitchen.
- Special focus on Indian vegetarian food.
- A gift hamper of some important spices.
- Personalised recipes for reference.
- Exclusive and small groups.
- Pickup and drop from hotel.