Delhi Agra Jaipur Tours
India Food Tour offers various types of customisable tours of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur, the Golden Triangle of India. Cost of each tour varies according to duration and activities selected. Following are some of the attractions and activities in the three cities which you can include in your vacation:
- Foodies Trip of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
- Foodies Trip of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Varanasi
- Foodies Trip of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Udaipur
- Foodies Trip of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Jodhpur
Below is a list of tour packages of Delhi, Agra and nearby cities which can be also be used as references to design a different itinerary. Please note that these are only for sake of reference and can be adjusted as per preferences and budgets of the guests. All of these tour plans cover major tourist attractions in each place and have a few fun activities like food tours, cooking class, jungle safaris, desert camping, para motoring, camel rides, elephant rides and much more. The guests can pick and choose any one according to their preferences:
- 14 Days travel plan of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan (Jaipur, Udaipur, Ranthambore, Bikaner, Osian and Jodhpur)
- 12 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan (Udaipur, Barmer, Bikaner, Jasialmer, Jaipur)
- 11 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan (Osian, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer)
- 10 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan (Osian, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur)
- 10 Days India travel plan Of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi and Khajuraho
- 9 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan
- 8 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan
- 7 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan
- 4-5 Days travel plans of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- 3 Days travel plans of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
Activities and sightseeing in New Delhi
- Sightseeing: Akshardham temple, India Gate, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Jantar Mantar, Humayun’s tomb, Lotus Temple, ISKCON temple, Red Fort, Chandani Chowk, Spice market and more.
- Activities: Cooking class, Food tour of Delhi, Photography tours, Tea Tasting Para-motoring
Activities and sightseeing in Agra
- Photography & Heritage Tours of Agra
- Sightseeing: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Buland Darwaza, Fatehpur Sikri, Panch Mahal.
Activities and sightseeing in Jaipur
- Sightseeing: Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Museum, Sheesh Mahal, Galtaji Mandir, Old Jaipur Bazar, Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace.
- Activities: Food tour of Jaipur, Photography tour, Elefantastic (ride and play time with elephants),
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour circuit is famous as the Golden Triangle tour of India and covers three of the most frequented tourist hot-spots in Northern India. Due to it’s shape on map, we call it Great Indian Samosa Tour or GIST for short. (Samosa is a popular Indian snack). A tour of these three cities is one of the most popular touring options for tourists looking to cover as much of north India as possible in shortest possible time and budget. To cater such tourists, we offer a Delhi – Agra – Jaipur tour which can be completed 3 to 4 days.
For tourists who just want to see Taj Mahal in shortest possible time, we offer short custom tours of Delhi and Agra which can be completed in one day or two depending upon their preferences. The number of monuments and activities included in these tours varies and may or may not include an Indian food tour in Delhi.
Delhi Jaipur tour is of longer duration than Delhi Agra tour and a minimum one night stay is desirable for a good experience. This tour can include food tour and/or cooking class in either city along with activities, sightseeing of major attractions and some hidden gems.
Apart from Agra and Jaipur, you can also avail of custom tours to various other places in vicinity which include most of Rajasthan ( including Jodhpur, Jaiselmer, Bikaner, Ranthambore and more), Himachal Pradesh (Shimla, Manali, Mcleodganj, Spiti, Dharmshala), Madhya Pradesh (Khajuraho, Orchha, Gwalior) etc. Duration of tours to these tours can be as long or short as needed and are fully customized and private.
Best Value Tours of India
Unlike other tour operators and guides we don’t indulge in any shady practices like accepting commission from hotels, shops, showrooms etc. Thus we don’t waste your time or annoy you in any way. Our focus is just to provide best possible travel experience to our guests. As with all of our services, all the tours are private and are customized according to the wishes of guests. The itineraries above are just samples meant to give an idea. They can be modified in any way to suit schedule and preferences of the guests. For example, the tour plan can be customized to include extra places like Varanasi, Mathura, Rishikesh, Spiti, Jodhpur and a many others. If you want a food tour in some of these places, that can also be arranged.
Contact India Food Tour for details and more information about designing your own travel plan. Depending upon your budget and wishes, we can create a highly customized and private tour plan which will offer you maximum comfort and most value for money.