Agra Tours With Taj Mahal
Agra was the capital of Mughal empire and is full of historical places, monuments, bazaars etc. which makes it one of the most interesting heritage cities in India. Our Agra tours help you discover the real history and sights of the city by various types of special tours. If you are looking for something more than just plain sightseeing in Agra, take a look at the following options:
Agra Photography Tour With Taj Mahal
In addition to a guide, get a professional photographer to accompany your Agra visit. The photographer helps you take some amazing photographs of Taj Mahal, Agra fort and other places you visit. Instead of spending time and effort to click pictures every where, the guests can use the services of photographer who will take their pictures and the places for them. Picture in front of Taj Mahal is once in a life time event for many people. Get a good photographer to make this memory even more beautiful. This photo tour of Agra is also a great choice for people trying to learn photography. The pictures can be emailed later or given in a memory card or CD.
- Per guest on twin sharing basis: INR 9500. Cost for each extra guest: INR 3200
- Cost for single guest: INR 17500
Heritage Tour of Agra
There is more to Agra than just Taj Mahal. This former Mughal capital played a very important role in history of India and is full of historical sights and monuments which are evidence to this fact. Joining this heritage tour will help you enjoy more than just sightseeing as your guides with advanced degrees in history increase your knowledge with various historical facts and anecdotes proven by eminent historians and archaeologists. Visit lesser known places like Itimad-Ud-Daulah tomb which was one of the major inspirations behind design of Taj Mahal. Excellent choice for travellers who wish to explore the places they visit in detail.
- INR 8300 per guest on twin sharing. INR 3200 for each extra guest.
- For a single guest : INR 15500.
- Add a photographer to your tour group for just INR 4000.
Inclusions In All Tours
- Pickup and drop from New Delhi in air-conditioned car.
- Lunch in a good quality restaurant.
- Entry fee of all monuments.
- Guide fees, toll tax, parking fee, service tax and other charges.
- A female guide can be arranged on request and is subject to availability.
- Add street food tasting in Agra with any tour for INR 22oo per guest.
- Include sightseeing in Fatehpur Sikri for INR 2500 per guest.
- Early morning or evening sightseeing in Taj Mahal can be arranged on request.
- If you are already in Agra or in other cities like Jaipur, contact us to get prices accordingly.