Food Tours in India
India Food Tour offers exciting food tours in a number of cities across India. As each province in India boasts of a unique culture and cuisine, these food tours are an excellent way of experiencing the all the aspects in one exciting day out. These are enjoyable way to make your trip to India memorable, delicious and can be grouped alongside most sightseeing tours.
Duration of these food tours can be between 4 hours to 9 hours and can be costomised to suit the dietary requirements of most tourists. In every food walk, visitors sample a number of must eat local food dishes from some of most famous top food joints of the city. In addition to tasting delicious food, the visitors also get the chance to visit some lesser knows places in the city which most tourists don’t know about. Presently, we are offering these food walks in New Delhi, Udaipur, Mumbai, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kerala and are planning to launch them in a few other cities soon.
Some features of the food tours are:
- FOOD: Each food tour may include 12 to 30 dishes in a single day depending upon type of tour chosen and the city. At least one full meal is also included.
- DURATION: Average duration of food tours is 6 hours. 2, 4 and 9 hours options available in select cities.
- AVAILABLE IN: New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur. Can be arranged in other cities on request.
- CAN BE CUSTOMIZED: These food walks can be customised to suit dietary preferences of gguests like vegetarian food or dairy free and so on.
- CITY EXPLORATION: In addition to food tasting, the visitors have the chance to explore some offbeat places and walk the streets like a local.
- TRANSPORT: Free pickup and drop from hotels is provided for certain tours.
- GUIDES : Friendly food guides with a good understanding of the food, city and do their best to help you enjoy your day.
- COST: The cost of these food tours starts from INR 2500 .
- EXTRAS: These food walks can be made even more fun by addition of some extra in select cities:
- Professional photographer to take your pictures during the food tour.
- A local professional chef to lead your food tour.
- Shopping assistance.
- Tea tasting.
- Introductory class for use of spices.
Some reviews from Tripadvisor:
“Best tour of India”
We took a tour package of New Delhi and Jaipur with food tours in both cities. The package included hotel, food, and transport. The food tour and city walk of New Delhi was a very good introduction to Indian food and Indian way of life. New Delhi has a lot of places to see and the food was exceptionally good. After spending 2 days in New Delhi, we left for Jaipur for 3 days. The tours of monuments and city tours which included food tour were as good as those in New Delhi.
Jaipur is a very colorful city with very vibrant culture and people. We absolutely loved the city and the people.
“Fantastic India travel experience”
We had really great time traveling India and a majority of credit goes to these folks. We had amazing tours of Delhi and Agra with them. The food tour in New Delhi was awesome and unforgettable We saw some great sights and had the best food tasting experience ever.
To book a food tour or get more information, please fill up contact form or email info @indiafoodtour.com.