- Blanched Almonds – ½ cup
- Milk – 9 tbsp.
- Ghee – 3 tbsp.
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4tsp.
- Saffron – few strands
- Almond slivers – for garnish
Serves : 2
- Mix saffron and 1 tbsp. Milk and keep aside.
- Blend almond and 3 tbsp. Of milk to a smooth paste.
- In a non-stick pan heat ghee over medium flame, add the almond paste, cook for 4 minutes. Keep stirring
- Add 5 tbsp of milk with 2tbsp. Of water and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now, add sugar, cardamom powder, saffron milk mixture and mix well.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Garnish with almond slivers and serve hot.
Image credit: https://www.tarladalal.com/Almond-Sheera-30848r