Uttapam is made from the blend of Urad dal and rice. This combination is excellent and vital for health and has greater nutritious values like vitamin B, folic acid and other protein. In India this south Indian dish can be served during brunch, lunch or dinner. The cuisine was initially discovered in 1st Century A.D. The same is eaten all across India especially in hotels which serve South Indian Cuisine.
- Dosa Batter- 1 Cup.
- Tomato- 1.
- Small onion- 1.
- Broken Cashew nuts- 5-7 pieces.
- Green chillies 1-2.
- Coriander leaves- 1 bunch.
Cooking Method :
- Wash and chop all the ingredients then mix it batter.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Now take a non stick pan and heat it.
- Cover the pan by adding teaspoon of oil.
- Now slowly flip it and let other side get cooked.
- It should smell nice and crisp.
- Serve it hot with the combination of coconut chutney.