Gulab Jamun Recipe
Gulab Jamun is a popular Indian sweet dish that can be served on ethnic festivals or events. In India, there are millions of people who love eating them. They can be best served with Ice-cream or simply served hot.
- 6 cups Water.
- 2.5 cups sugar.
- ¼ Cup Thickened milk.
- 1 tsp. semolina.
- 3 cups Milk Powder.
- In a medium sized container, mix semolina, flour, milk powder and then knead them with the thickened cream to make it soft.
- Make balls in the size that you want.
- Dry fry the balls on low heat.
- In other container, prepare sugar syrup and then add the cooked balls.
- Serve hot (plain) or top it up with vanilla ice-cream.